2.20.2005

Insane?

Why do I smell dog? I have no dog. I haven't been in contact with a dog since Novemberish. There has never been a dog anywhere near my bed or my room or my apartment. So why do I smell dog?

It's not on anything, because I have smelled everything near me and it all smells like laundry detergent. It's not me or my hair or anything I'm wearing. It's just sort of lingering in the air. Maybe I'm going insane. (Going?)

T is away until Monday. And next weekend she will be gone, too. And I can't go away then, because I have plans. I should see if E wants to stay over here or something. Eventhough she lives right across from the W's... But I don't want to stay there. Maybe S and E will come. I just don't want to do absolutely nothing next week.

Sha sha. I love this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home