1.12.2005

Musings


.
N. did the cutest thing this morning. I was awoken at about 7:30 by my door being slammed open. N. comes running into my room and jumps onto my bed into my arms to give me a huge hug and kiss. Then, before I knew it, she ran back out. My mom came in a few minutes later and I told her what happened. She said, "Oh, so that's why she dashed back into the house when the bus got here!" Aw. My baby wanted to give me a kiss before she left for school.

I introduced all three of them to Andrew W.K. a couple nights ago. They loved it. And Anti-Flag. N. has been an Anti-Flag fan since I first played Turncoat for her awhile back. There is something about that song which makes all of them start head banging. I have decided that it must be an automatic reflex that we are all born with. N. and B. started chasing each other, while A. held my hands and told me she was dancing. Then they all attacked me.

So I've lowered my dose from 300 mg to 100mg. I couldn't breathe again. D. said I should. It's so nice having a personal physician. Too bad he doesn't have a private practice anymore. Then I could've gotten my blood draws already instead of having to wait till I can get an appt in an actual office. I started the Strattera. It's okay. It wakes me up without all the crazy palpitations and stuff like with the Ritalin. I took the Wellbutrin at night once and stayed up all night. But I managed to wake my mom when I was looking for something to fill my completely empty stomach. We talked and I now have lots to tell my therapist. Yay. We all know I have to look for things to tell her....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home