1.07.2005

O2=good

So I woke up this morning (bright and early, I might add-10:30!) and found that, in fact, I CAN breathe. Through my nose, no less. I don't remember waking up with my mouth closed and no moss growing on my teeth in years. (That's what I get for stopping my allergy shots.) I decided to ponder this for a bit. I did. Two hours later, I decided to take all my various pills. My therapist reminded me before I left to make sure I take my meds. So I go over to pour the eight pills (today I started two Wellbutrin in AM and one in PM, plus my iron pill, and my two multi, and three L-Tyrosine) and thought, maybe I should skip the tyrosine. I have decided to convince myself that it is the tyrosine that is doing it. Besides that shit ain't doing me any good. And today I seem to be doing somewhat better. Well, good for me. I can breathe. (/Rob Corddry voice.) Of course, now that I'm thinking about it it is getting worse, but it is still better than yesterday. I'm not gagging. Yet.

The garbage men are doing their rounds. At four pm. Is that normal? Have I been away for so long that they changed the schedule? I also heard my cell phone ringing faintly down the hall and totally ignored it. Mom just walked in, so she was obviously thirty seconds from home. Why does she incessently call?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home