1.05.2005

My head hurts

I hate psycho sematic symptoms. I feel like such an idiot. I know that there is nothing wrong with me and that I can breathe perfectly normally, just like when I was on Ritalin. But it doesn't change the fact that I can't breathe. (Except that I can....) I haven't even checked the side effects this time and don't plan on it. My doctor said it won't happen this time, so I'm gonna trust him. Of course, now I have a headache which I am attributing to a lack of oxygen to my brain rather than less than five hours sleep (which normally wouldn't be so little but for my tendancy to sleep a lot lately) and probably low blood sugar. Must remember to eat.

Anyway, I'm home. The babies are adorable, as usual. I accidentally woke B. up last night and she wouldn't go back to sleep and stayed up watching Discovery Health with me and Mom. I hope it doesn't scar her for life. N. obviously missed me. She woke up for a couple minutes when B. awoke ran out into the living room and gave me a hug before going straight back to sleep. And this morning she would only let me get her dressed. A. only pretends to miss me. She's getting too independant now that she can get around with her walker. Her new braces are really working.

R. is pissed at me. Her visit didn't end so nice. She cleaned my room. It is seriously spotless. Not that I really care all that much. It's kinda nice to see my floor, but it's not really a big deal to me. I work well in a mess. Plus, since I'm ADD I have an excuse. But then she got really pissy. She was being all condescending and bossy and thinking she is older than me again. So we were bickering most of yesterday. Well, except for when we were quoting Strong Bad. There's an unspoken rule about Strong Bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home