12.15.2004

Finnigan Begin Again

Well, it's happening again. My mother has found another baby to add to her collection. This makes number 4. At least she isn't going out and getting another three year old. I don't think she quite knows what she is getting into. The first three, while they have their problems, are really almost normal. N has the same syndrome this new baby has, but she has such a mild case, the endocrinologist said she should really be retested. And the twins, while they were preemies, they were 32 weeks, which is already considered only a little premature. This new one is a 26 weeker! And who knows how bad her P-W is. I guess I should just be glad that I don't live at home anymore. Poor R is still living at home until next September. At least P-W kids don't really cry for the first year. But by three, N has certainly gotten over that. Of course, if the twins birth mom decides she can't handle the baby she is currently pregnant with, my mom will take him, and not this new one. The only problem is, I. didn't give up B until she had to deal with her for four months, so I would just love to see my mom say no to I's new baby, even after she took this other baby. So then we will have pseudo triplets and pseudo twins. Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home