1.16.2005

it's a small world after all

I am totally going to find someone to call and tell about my new brilliant idea. Make all of Disney World a hot spot. This is like the idea I had when I was nine and we lived in Orlando. That idea was to build a bubble over all of Disney - or at least each individual park - so that it can be air conditioned. The only difference is that this idea is implementable. We are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow because it's our last chance before the babies are too old to get in for free. Not that I'm gonna get bored or anything, but I figure it would be so cool if I can just be checking my email while waiting on line. Not that we will be waiting on line. We get special assistance passes thanks to the various reasons in the letter from the babies' doctor! But still, when we are eating lunch or something, it would be nice to check my email. And the weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. Sunny with a high of 61 and low of 45. We'll have to remember our jackets! A. will be very pleased with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home