2.17.2005

BORED

I am so bored. I have nothing to do. Except all that shit I'm supposed to be doing right now. What? Huh?

Ergh. I want Down On Haley, is that such a crime? Why does LimeWire have only two copies of it? (Oh, well that might be a crime...) I even managed to get 73% of it. But can I get the remaining 27%? Hell, no! That would be ridiculous. You want to listen to a WHOLE song? No, no, no. We don't do that here. If this takes much longer I may have to break down and *gasp* BUY the song. Oh, nevermind. It just finished itself. It's a miracle! Now I must to get some Atom & His Package. I love them.

I really need some more memory. My only dilemma is the whole only one available slot or port or whatever it is called. So if I spend $50ish to upgrade to 512 mb (see, I'm SOOOOO slow) it will be $50ish down the drain if I decide I want to upgrade some more. So it makes most sense to max it out, right? But that would cost $350ish. BUT it would also mean I would have 1256 mb. Lappy would FLY. Seriously. At all times she would be hovering above the ground, or lap, or whatever surface a NORMAL computer would be sitting on at the time. So I'm thinking it would prob be worth the $350ish. Sigh. If only I had money to spend. Instead I have to spend Daddy's money and he's jealous enough that I have a Mac and he has a Toshiba. (*Snicker*) So he won't want to make my Lappy AWESOME. Cuz then he might be forced to go buy one. Of course, right now, with a student id, which we have plenty of, you can get one for $899. Nice I say. R should get one so that we can have EVEN MORE iBooks lying around when we go to the fam up in the Michigan. Last time I was there, there was mine, my cousins' (at least 2, maybe 3), my uncle's, my aunt's sister's, my aunt's, and a couple others for good measure. There were only about three that were 12 inch iBook G4s. My aunt has a 15 inch I think. And my unlce has a Power Book. And my aunt's sister has a huge something or other. I don't think it's G4, though. But I think the rest of us were 12 inch.

See, this is why I have a blog. So I can ramble on and on mindlessly to waste time during the dark hours between updates on various things I read and ER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home