10.27.2005

Look at me! Whee!

So I've decided that it's more fun to post at a blog that no one knows about. I can bitch and moan and such and no one will ever see it.

On that note, how wonderful was Veronica Mars last night???? It was totally old school VM. Even the lack of Logan/Veronica interaction didn't bother me. I was just too thrilled to see Corny! And Backup! And stupid, annoying girl from Hot Dogs! And snarky!Logan!!! Sigh. It was beautiful.

In other news, I HATE Gilmore Girls so much that even my Logan love can't withstand it. I have deleted my season pass. Yes. My season pass is gone. It is that bad. I still have a season pass for That 70s Show. (Actually, that is a complete lie. I keep my season passes nice and neat and orderly. But I do have one for ER.)

One last thing. I haven't slept yet tonight. It's 10 past 9 in the morning. I have to go to work for the first time in like two weeks or something. I'm going to pass out at noon, aren't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home